Thursday 12 January 2017

SARION LEO CARLO HUFEMIA.. using the stolen pictures of JEREMY LUCIDO


SARION LEO CARLO HUFEMIA

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012876305472


Reposting as still scamming 12th January !

''OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT 'HONEY'... he needs a safe place to put all his money...
'honey im distress, don't wanna lose that money'''

****************
I DON'T NEED TO SAY ANYTHING,... HIS WORDS TELL IT ALL.
''angel i will want you to assist me with the sum 400 dollars i have no money with me but i have my Gold on sale and soon in the week i might sell one to see if i can complete the payment so i can be able to come to you by next week, if my visa is ready this week''

''honey i am madly in love with you, can you imagine all i'm doing just to be with. i have gave my money and all my effort to be with younow its only just the sum of 1,476.00 MYR (his victim was in Malaysia) the agent need to complete the registration and i know that the money is just very little''


''please darling this is running off my mind...i'm crying now.and i promise that i'm coming to malaysia please trust me, i fear God and i have sworn by God that i am coming to you, the money i ask you is just to complete the registration that could bring me to you in malaysia and not for my own use...please understand me'' 

''honey, the said Raymond is a consular officer here at U.S,and i am doing the urgent and permanent visa which will last till the end of the world which i know that we are getting married and have a certificate which will permit my business in your citydarling i am just distress, i have a friend of mine who help me with the sum of $50 just to complete my visa and now i have to pay $350 to be able to be with youtrust me, i love you very muchi am doing all this just to let you know that i love and i am just tired of being single i wanna get married to you cos i dont wanna lose such a beautiful nice and caring lady like you''

Phone number is 513 342 4734
He claims from UK.

On Google hangout he is. Sarion leo
Sarionleo@gmail.com



NOW BECAUSE HE IS GETTING NOTHING HE IS VERY ABUSIVE AND ANGRY.
REAL MAN IS CALLED JEREMY LUCIDO..
AND THESE ARE HIS STOLEN PICTURES. Jeremy Lucido Photography

GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH.. EVERYTHING FOUND IN SECONDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment